Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
We are excited to invite all members and customers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer, but we must require that we all abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are infringed in any way. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Please do not share your log in passwords and user names. Every student has the ability to USE HIS OWN LOGIN INFORMATION. Any sharing, torrenting or uploading of any kind IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
2. Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content, images or video training presented on this site – unless you have permission. Unauthorized use of or copying of content, trademarks, video training and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don’t violate our copyright.
3. The team at Audio Stems has no mandate to edit or to monitor messages posted on any of our forums or members-only online communities on Facebook or elsewhere, but we do have the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not audiostems.com. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
4. We will do everything we can to assist with any problems you may have. We will gladly answer questions through the website and even personally to help you resolve your issue.
5. Cancellation Of Membership.
Masterclass: You are, of course, able to cancel at any time prior to the fifth week of instruction.
100% money-back garauntee for up to 30 days after purchase
6. A. Refunds in whole or in part are given before the commencement of the fifth week in the course. It’s your responsibility to cancel if you’re not using your membership.
7. B. Cancellations are processed Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Berlin Time. Please submit your cancellation request via our contact form https://www.audiostems.com/contact
8. Exchange Rate – for non U.S. members. The price for membership is set in U.S. Dollars. If you are not in the U.S. – you will be billed at your local currency (i.e. the U.S. price will be exchanged to your currency). Any transaction involving a currency conversion is completed at a daily adjusted foreign exchange rate determined by our payment processor (and a wholesale foreign currency provider that the processor uses). This exchange rate may be higher than the wholesale interbank rate to cover the costs of obtaining and managing the currency. We do not control the exchange rate and have no influence or these values.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of audiostems.com, which reserves all rights.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Audio Stems' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Audio Stems' web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Audio Stems at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Audio Stems' web site are provided "as is". Audio Stems makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Audio Stems does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Audio Stems or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Audio Stems' Internet site, even if Audio Stems or a Audio Stems authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Audio Stems' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Audio Stems does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Audio Stems may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Audio Stems does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Audio Stems has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Audio Stems of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Audio Stems' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Berlin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Audio Stems will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
Audio Stems will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless Audio Stems obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Audio Stems will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Audio Stems will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Audio Stems will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Audio Stems will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Audio Stems is committed to conducting the business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
THIS WEBSITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS WEB SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE WEB SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEBSITE , ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEB SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.